The most special and happiest day of your life deserves all of our dedicated assistance and first-rate experience. In a variety of choice settings, surrounded by the splendor of beautiful skylines, sea views and endless gardens, we will design your wedding in a charming way that suits your every whim and dream.
We will be happy to organize the ceremony under your guidance and fulfill the wedding of your dreams!
The following documentation is required 30 days prior to the wedding date, which must have been translated by an authorized representative of the Greek Embassy:
Local Authority Permission & Certificate of non-impediment
Originals of full birth certificates
If previously married and divorced the “Decree Absolute” is required
Copy of the passports
Please note that each document should also be accompanied by an apostille from your government’s foreign office. (This is a legalisation certificate, which confirms that the signature, seal or stamp on each document is genuine).
Moreover, we provide herewith an indicative wedding package:
- A dedicated consultant
- Legal, License Paperwork Requirements
- Civil or Religious Ceremony outside of the Hotel’s Church
or any other place of your choice (civil weddings)
- Bridal Bouquet , Grooms Boutonniere, decoration of the club car
- Bottle of Champagne & Greek Wedding Sweets after the ceremony for the bride & groom
- Music (taped) during the ceremony
- Blessings by a Greek Orthodox priest
- A complimentary room for the preparation of the groom on the wedding day, from 14.00 hrs to the wedding ceremony
- Room upgrade on the wedding day and for the rest of the stay (accommodation type subject to availability)
- An exclusive bridal turn down service
- Romantic wedding gift
- Relaxing massage for the bride and groom the day prior to the wedding
- Wedding cake
- Breakfast in bed the following morning
- Escorted transfer to the relevant authorities for the registration of the wedding
Total Rate: 750 Euro
- These rates are valid for a minimum stay of three nights, while preferential room rates will apply for your stay with us.
- Kindly note that, in addition to the above package, the municipality fee for the civil wedding applies to 550 euros, whereby for the religious wedding applies to 300 euros. Should any changes occur by the authorities, the relevant charges will be adjusted accordingly.
- All the above rates include all taxes and VAT.
Additional Available Services
- Bridal Gown and tuxedo may be rented locally
- Brides Hairdressing and Make Up
- Nail Care or alternative treatment in the hotel’s Thalaspa Chenot
- Decoration of Wedding Location with flowers of your preference.
- Traditional Cretan Lyre music during the ceremony
- Video shooting of the ceremony
- Innovative ideas for cocktails before or after the ceremony
- Specially designed menus for the reception and children's menu for our younger guests
- Entertainment Suggestions for a unique evening
- Firework Show
- Options for a recreational program by a clown or magician for our younger guests
- Ideas for “thank you” gifts for your guests